Why do we struggle with loving ourselves?
If you want to learn how to create self-love and change old beliefs you have of yourself, enjoy Kundalini Yoga, and love to dance, this retreat is for you!
Self Love and Kundadance Retreat with Maya Fiennes
Wednesday 24th June to Sunday 28th June
· Kundalini Yoga to energize, uplift, and inspire
· Sufi whirling-dervish dance as a form of meditation
· Angel whisper journaling
· How breath and mantra can tackle fear and depression
· KundaDance, an uplifting, high-intensity cardio workout that combines Kundalini Yoga and dance.
· Return home fully in love with yourself and ready to bring more joy to the world.
Our home for this retreat is Can 7 - resting on the shoreline of Playa Mitjorn in Formentera, Spain.
It is a place at the edge of time, beneath the milky way, harboured within protected lands.
Designed with the notion of Bedouins, Berbers, and barefoot living in mind. Hand- woven textiles, white washed walls and tented roofs made from natural camel hair combine in evoking the feeling of a north African desert with the beautiful Mediterranean ocean just footsteps away. A natural paradise to find stillness, and well being. The terrace overlooks the sea and normally has a lovely breeze, the sun rises on this side, full sun or semi shade, depending on time of day.
Can 7 has a private playa at the sea shore and a Yoga Shala that lies closer to the forest, a semi shaded area furthest from the communal area
The accommodation is in spacious shared rooms with 2 king size beds. 2 people per room. Price per person in a shared room (you get a kingsize bed each!!) – $1,700.00 USD
We also have 2 rooms for single occupancy - $1,810.00 USD
Single bed in shared room - $1,525.00 USD
If you would like to attend with a friend or group of friends then get in touch for further room prices and options.
Included in cost:
- A vibrant buffet breakfast, delicious and nutritious lunch and evening meal (Ashram style) plus water, teas and coffees are available throughout the day.
- 2 classes / workshops per day with Maya
- Transfers from the port
Getting there – Formentera is easily reached by regular ferries from Ibiza Town- the ferry journey time is 35 minutes. The ferries all arrive at La Savina and then the transfer to Can 7 takes 20 minutes and is 20 euros in a taxi.
Arrivals from 13.00 on Wednesday 24th June and check out is 12.00 on June 28th.